Engineering agriculture and pharmacy common entrance test 2021 apply online
Engineering agriculture and pharmacy common entrance test 2021 ap eapcet 2021 of andhra pradesh will be conducted through computer based test by jawaharlal nehru technological university kakinada for entry into the first year of the folloing professional courses offered for the academic year 2021-2022 in the state of andhra Pradesh
candidates who wish to apply for AP EAPCET 3
2021 shall submit their application through online mode only the detailed information regarding eligibility,age,syllabus related instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet
dates timing for the the test and details of registration fee
Engineering (E) stream exam dates from 19-08-2021 to 25-08-2021 session timings two sessions per day 9a.m to 12 p.m and 3 p.m to 6 p.m registration fee for O C Rs600/- B C Rs550/- S C/S T Rs500/-
Agriculture (A) stream exam dates from 19-08-2021 to 25-08-2021 session timings two sessions per day 9a.m to 12 p.m and 3 p.m to 6 p.m registration fee for O C Rs600/- B C Rs550/- S C/S T Rs500/-
E and A both streams exam dates from 19-08-2021 to 25-08-2021 session timings two sessions per day 9a.m to 12 p.m and 3 p.m to 6 p.m registration fee for O C Rs1200/- B C Rs110/- S C/S T Rs1000/-
Commencement of application submission : 25-06-2021
Last date for submission without late fee 25-07-2021
Downloading of halltickets from website 12-08-2021
The registration fee may be paid through payment gateway/credit,debit/net banking
Last date for submission with late fee
Rs 5000/- 16-08-2021
AP EAPCET – 2021
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1) The Candidates who wish to apply for APEAPCET-2021 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to see the corrections link in Homepage of https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet
4) To fill the required details in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, the following documents may be referred:
S.NO Details Required Documents to be referred
1. AP Online/ TS Online Transaction Id. (if
payment is being made through AP Online/ TS Online) Receipt form from AP Online / TS Online
2. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of Qualifying
Examination Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent of
3. Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E &
AM) Eligibility Criteria in the APEAPCET-
4. Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent
5. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent
examination Certificate SSC or Equivalent Certificate
6. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non- local) The local candidate certificate issued by
MRO or Competent Authority
7. Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00
Lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs The Income certificate issued Competent Authority by
8. STUDY DETAILS Study certificates from Class
Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent I to
9. Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application
number of the Caste Certificate The latest Caste Certificate issued by
10. Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP,
etc.) The Certificate Issued by Competent
11. Aadhaar Card details Aadhaar Card
12. Ration Card details Ration Card
13. Economically Weaker Sections Certificate
details EWS Certificate
5) Other Information required for filling Online Application
a) Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
b) Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate or uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
c) Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for AP EAPCET-2021 examination. d) Gender (Male / Female/Transgender.)
e) Non-Minority / Minority
f) Mobile Number of the candidate.
g) E-mail of the candidate.
h) Place of Education - Municipality / Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
6) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension – free.
7) The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1minute.
8) The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the AP EAPCET-2021 entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he / she is treated as absent.
9) The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the AP EAPCET-2021 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
10) The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on day of the AP EAPCET-2021 exam in the Examination Hall, in case, the Application number of his/her Caste Certificate is not provided at the time of the Online submission of the Application.
* NOTE: For items 5(a) and 5(b), please don’t paste Photograph and Signature on another paper and scan. Instead scan the photograph and Signature as separate files
syllabus: The AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET Syllabus 2021 session will prescribe as per the Syllabus introduced by BIE(BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION), AP, for the intermediate level exam.
Each of the questions will be one mark awarded. There is no negative marking for the right answers
The entrance exam question will ask to test theintelligent understanding and candidate's knowledge of the subject.
The Syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Chemistry,Mathematicsand Physics
Engineering Agricultural And Pharmacy Common Entrance Test
Ap eapcet exam to be held in august
Ap eapcet 2021 Important dates
EApcet 2021 will be conducted from august 19 to 25
From this year this entrance test name changed as Eapcet eapcet 2021 notification will be issued on june 24
Eapcet opening date of application : 26-06-2021
Eapcet closing date of application : 25 -07-2021
Eapcet last date to apply with late fee of 500 rupees 26-07-2021 to 05-08-2021
Eapcet last date to apply with late fee of 1000 rupees 06-08-2021 to 10-08-2021
Eapcet last date to apply with late fee of 5000 rupees 11-08-2021 to 16-08-2021
Eapcet last date to apply with late fee of 10000 rupees 17-08-2021 to 18-08-2021
AP EAPCET 2021 is a Entrance Test to get Admission in Engineering and Agriculure and pharma Colleges through out Andhra Pradesh State.
candidates will be required to fill out the application form of AP EAMCET 2021 AP EAPCET 2021