Ap Eapcet 2021 or Ap Eamcet 2021 Counselling Seat allotment
Ap Eapcet notification released SYLLABUS
Engineering Agricultural And Pharmacy Common Entrance Test
candidates will be required to fill out the application form of AP EAMCET 2021 AP EAPCET 2021
Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh said the notification would be released on June 24 2021.
All other common entrance tests like PGECET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test for MTech/MPharma),ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test, lateral entry for diploma holders), EdCET (Education Common Entrance Test for BEd)ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA/MCA), PECET (Physical Education Common Entrance Test for BPEd/UG DPEd) and Lawcet (Law Common Entrance Test for three- and five-year law courses and for PG Law) are proposed to be conducted in the first half of SeptemberJawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada, will relase the AP EAMCET 2021 AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Date
Candidates must check the AP EAMCET AP EAPCET 2021 eligibility criteria before submitting the application form
The details related to AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET Application Form 2021 can check below:
AP EAMCET OR AP EAPCET Application form 2021 will be available on the website
Applicants can register and fill the application form online mode from the website
Aspirants can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website.
In case applicants want to correct the details of the application form, they can correct the application from
Mode of payment :
Debit and credit card
Aspirants must check the AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET Eligibility before applying for the entrance exam:
The candidate should be Indian National or PIO/OCI cardholders.
Aspirants must have appearing/passed his/her ten plus two(10+2) with subjects of Chemistry ,Physics and Mathematics as an optional or related vocational program in Engineering and Technology fields conducted by BIE, Telangana/AP
He/she must belong to Telangana/AP State and must satisfy Non-Local/Local status requirements laid down in Telangana/AP Educational Institutions.
He/she must have passed the Diploma examination in Engineering organized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or its equivalent recognized by the Board.
o, get ready to prepare the AP EAPCET 2021 OR AP EAPCET 2021 Previous Question Paper Sets A, B,C, D to get Good marks in Final EAPCET OR EAPCET Exams 2021.
Age : candidates applying for Engineering programs must have completed 16 years of age on 31st December 2021. No upper age limit prescribed.
Subjects: The question paper will include questions from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics
Language: The exam paper will be in English And Telugu language.
Time Duration: The time duration will be three
AP EAPCET – 2021
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1) The Candidates who wish to apply for APEAPCET-2021 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to see the corrections link in Homepage of https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet
4) To fill the required details in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, the following documents may be referred:
S.NO Details Required Documents to be referred
1. AP Online/ TS Online Transaction Id. (if
payment is being made through AP Online/ TS Online) Receipt form from AP Online / TS Online
2. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of Qualifying
Examination Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent of
3. Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E &
AM) Eligibility Criteria in the APEAPCET-
4. Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent
5. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent
examination Certificate SSC or Equivalent Certificate
6. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non- local) The local candidate certificate issued by
MRO or Competent Authority
7. Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00
Lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs The Income certificate issued Competent Authority by
8. STUDY DETAILS Study certificates from Class
Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent I to
9. Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application
number of the Caste Certificate The latest Caste Certificate issued by
10. Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP,
etc.) The Certificate Issued by Competent
11. Aadhaar Card details Aadhaar Card
12. Ration Card details Ration Card
13. Economically Weaker Sections Certificate
details EWS Certificate
5) Other Information required for filling Online Application
a) Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
b) Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate or uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
c) Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for AP EAPCET-2021 examination. d) Gender (Male / Female/Transgender.)
e) Non-Minority / Minority
f) Mobile Number of the candidate.
g) E-mail of the candidate.
h) Place of Education - Municipality / Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
6) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension – free.
7) The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1minute.
8) The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the AP EAPCET-2021 entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he / she is treated as absent.
9) The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the AP EAPCET-2021 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
10) The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on day of the AP EAPCET-2021 exam in the Examination Hall, in case, the Application number of his/her Caste Certificate is not provided at the time of the Online submission of the Application.
* NOTE: For items 5(a) and 5(b), please don’t paste Photograph and Signature on another paper and scan. Instead scan the photograph and Signature as separate files
syllabus: The AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET Syllabus 2021 session will prescribe as per the Syllabus introduced by BIE(BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION), AP, for the intermediate level exam.
Each of the questions will be one mark awarded. There is no negative marking for the right answers
The entrance exam question will ask to test theintelligent understanding and candidate's knowledge of the subject.
The Syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Chemistry,Mathematicsand Physics
Is this include veterinary please let me knowReplyDelete
Is veterinary included jn this year eapcetReplyDelete
CHECK HERE https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/EapcetHomepages/Courses.aspxDelete